Payment restrictions (Question – Answer)
- Why are payment restrictions necessary?
- These measures have been introduced due to an increase in fraudulent activities of users and money laundering through our system.
Example 1: Our system was used as an exchange point by way of depositing funds through one payment system and immediately transferring them to another one by users.
Example 2: Users deposited stolen funds and transferred them to another payment system for the purpose of money laundering.
Example 3: A user signed up with hundreds of fake profiles in social media in order to get a bonus, then s/he made bets and requested payment.
Thus, a user interfered with the normal course of gaming and overloaded the project.
- How does it work?
- You must Deposit a minimum of 100 coins to your balance
- You can pay off no more than the total amount you have won for the entire period of your participation in the project. Let’s take a closer look at this:
You paid in, made a bet of 10 coins and won 50 coins – an amount equal to 50 coins can be paid off.
You paid in, made a bet of 10 coins and won 50 coins, then you made a bet of 10 coins and won 20 coins – an amount equal to 50+20 = 70 coins can be paid off.
In other words, the total amount you have won is the amount you can pay off.
- Payouts and money transfers to another user are made only after the balance is topped up in the amount of 100 coins
- Are these measures temporary, or will it always be like that?
- These measures are introduced on an ongoing basis, and it will always be like that!
IMPORTANT: These rules also apply to money transfers between users.
Thank you for understanding. Your trust is very important to us!